Monday, March 27, 2006

I am back !!!!

It was long time since I had posted on this blog and all of you know the excuse. Last three months I was too busy to write anything on this blog. As all of you know this is my personal space and there is nothing noticeable on my personal front happened over last three months to share with you. But as last week I relieved from the IIM mission and things started moving.
Any sudden transition from one phase to other is never easy. Same was true about my transition from mugging every possible thing to chilling out relaxingly.
Gone are the days in which I have to track every detail happening in political, business and sports front and also force to get ready with my views on that. Now I don’t need to care about stupid things like Sonia’s resignation or sensex touching 11k neither visiting PAGALGUY.COM hundreds of times in a day. Finally I am out of all this.
Now the biggest question is what to do in this spare time. Thanks to the bollyhood there was not a single movie which is worth to see type (note: Its hard for me to digest hollyhood movies ) so this option is already ruled out. I thought I would get some nice VCDs and watch it at home but what is fun in purchasing a VCD with no sharing and also viewing it alone. Still to feel I am enjoying I seen Kaydyach Bola in Fame Kandivali. Then I seen IQBAL, which was one of those great movies I missed due to my CAT.
Then came much awaited weekend. Thanks to unusual load in office I missed my bus and train to Pune. So I have to wait still Saturday morning to board a bus to Pune. My three days in Pune was packed with lot of things. We had SPANDAN’s meeting on Saturday were I shared my plans for SPANDAN over next 2 months. On Sunday the evening was marked with the COEP alumni function. The meeting was followed by very nice entertainment program. Apart from this eating out in Mathura, Mastani at Sujata, Sugarcane juice at Muralidhar and eating ice cream on Z- bridge still late night followed by long chatting session on n number things with Vinayak and Ravi.
Thanks to both of them this trip remind me my college days in pune. I extended my stay by one more day to visit Dagdushet Ganpati, Pataleshwar Mandir and Onkareshwar Mandir and some work related to SPANDAN. Reluctantly I am back from my sojourn but that also with plan to visit the town next Friday for our planned trip to Konkan next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home